Sunday, May 26, 2013

Presence : You are here, inside me.

A few more weeks to go.How will it be once you are here, with me, in my arm...

Allah has given you to me... And I shall protect you from any harms... Let you feel loved... Giving you joy... And hold on to you until the last of my breath...

Sayang anakku,

Although you are still in my womb, and now are prefectly growing inside me, for 40 weeks predicted by gynae, I'm waiting for you...

Dont worry my little one... I can wait patiently ... It's okay that you are actively playing in my womb right now.. the only thing that I worried is ... Are you okay inside there? Are you happy and do I hurt you while sleeping?

I dont mind if my sleep is not like usual, and if my back became so much pain...
What I want is that you a are growing perfectly, healthy and always happy...

Mama is here... D'oa that you will become a soleh person who will always praise to Allah, and his Messenger, Muhammad... A person that will always love Mama and Babah, respect us and avoid durhaka.. And become someone who will be successful in dun'ia & akh'irat. InsyaAllah...

Sayang anakku,

Mama loves you... Babah loves you... Allah loves you...

Stay strong.. And we shall meet one day, when you are ready... I will be your angel, your guardian, and your strength once you come out...
Let's be strong.. Pray to Allah ... We can do this together..!

Amin.
-37 weeks-

No comments: